Become A Creator
You do not need to have any relevant experience or hold any particular qualifications, but you do need to:
- Stay on top of popular trends
- Maintain a steadily growing social media following
- Show a passion for creating edgy content
- Be open-minded and creative
We are a entertainment news magazine but we also feature Health & Fitness, Sports and Good places to eat articles. We accept articles in the following formats; video, audio, photo, & written.
Areas of interest:
- Fashion, Music, Movies, Gaming, Sports, Health & Fitness, Entertainment News, & Events
- Recommended minimum 100 words – maximum 1000 words
- Have your work published
- Share it on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram
A Fee Per Article
You will earn a fixed fee for every article that is published.
- Entertainment News or List-based articles considered $0.25 Per word
- Original video content featured $50, $250 if video reaches 100,000 views
- Must be 100% original content
- Paid out via PayPal
How much will I get paid?
Before you submit an article, you will have the opportunity to pitch the idea and request the amount you’d like to be paid. Our editors will review your ideas and let you know if it’s something we would be able to go ahead with.
Can I only create list articles?
Our readers love lists. TorontoStreetsMagazine.com is known for its informative, humourous or otherwise entertaining list-based features. You aren’t restricted to only creating written content. Our readers also love News and Video features. News pieces, in general, do attract a lower fee per article than other types of content.
Who is allowed to write for Toronto Streets Magazine?
If you have the passion, knowledge and commitment to create content, that’s all you need to be considered part of the team. We don’t close our doors to anyone with the ability and motivation to succeed at Toronto Streets Magazine.
How long should my content be?
For list-based feature articles, there should be enough text to convince readers of your point, but not so much to be self-indulgent. A typical list-based feature that covers 10 points will run for approximately 1500 to 2500 words. Videos should follow the in-house styling you’ll see being used across our YouTube channels, and would typically need to be a minimum of 3 minutes long.